Thinking of moving to Spain?
then the Costa Blanca is worthy of your attention, property for sale in Javea Spain is an upmarket resort that has a high ex-pat community.
Costa Blanca stands to be the most visited holiday area in Europe. It is considered as a haven for most holidaymakers particularly the UK tourists. Also known as the White coastline of Spain, it beautifully stretches on a long stripe of about 200 kilometres. It has an exclusive plentiful environment, full of life and there is no doubt why its stunning sandy beaches draws more holidaymakers year in year out. It offers an inspiring scenery filled with family activities, visitors of all ages from the young to the old. The unlimited respective resorts makes Costa Blanca a perfect relaxing holiday choice.
There is frequent bus services which makes accessibility to Valencia very easy. This is just along the coastline from the heart of Costa Blanca. It is a unique city that provides a relaxing and cultural day out, despite the fact that it is less bustled with tourists. Similarly, Benidorm is in a reachable lively part, filled with a young and fun atmosphere and the constant mix of British interaction, it is certainly the place to be.
Splendid Accommodation and Resort Services
- An affordable and luxurious accommodation is offered at Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartments for the holidaymakers who would like to stay somewhere near Levante Beach. Here, they enjoy an option of self catering.
- Similarly, a family can get the best treat of a cheap and all inclusive services at the Fiesta Park Hotel which is at the Pontiente Beach right at the heart of Benidorm.
- On the other hand, there are those who would like to feel the experience of a four star hotel. Just located near the beach, Benidorm offers the Hotel Los Dalmatas for these holidaymakers.
These are just a handful of the resorts and accommodation services
that holidaymakers should expect.
Must Go Places
- You can think of the many things to do here. The lots of beaches including Los Naufragos located in Torrevieja and equipped with volleyball nets and golden sands is one of the ideal places. Otherwise the holidaymakers who love swimming could find their comfort in the smaller beaches like Serragrosa, which is full of crystal clear waters.
- Alternatively, there is the MundoMar animal park found at Benidorm, this is a great attraction site for a whole family on travel.
- The golf-lovers tourists can also make their day at some of the golf courses including Villaitana club de golf just near Benidorm.
- Holidaymakers can also get to scratch the surface of the extensive Spanish collections art. There are plenty museums and galleries for instance La Asegurada which is a Municipal Museum in the area of Alicante.
With these few and many other mind-catching areas, this is nothing but a friendly destination.
The children will definitely fall in love with Terra Mitica which is one of the Spain’s all-time favourite theme parks. It is a fun-day out for a whole family with the plenty roller-coasters in place. Also, the traditional town of Xativa is worth the ancient scenic experience. The town has a steep hill with an old castle built in it, simply captures the heart of holidaymakers. These among other special experiences just makes Costa Blanca an imminent tourist attraction centre.
With the ardent entertainment to keep holidaymakers lively, and the plenty discotheques and scores of English bars not forgetting the culinary Spain menu dishes, Costa Blanca is a promising destination for its holidaymakers meant to brighten the moments of its visitors.